Please see our amazing team here at A2 Arts.
MEET THE A2 TEAM
All our teachers are fully qualified, DBS checked, industry professionals, with a vast experience in all dance genres and committed to bringing out the best in our students.
- All England Regional and National Bronze, Silver and Gold medallists
- Dance World Cup Bronze, Silver and Gold medallists
- Selected to perform in Dance Proms at Royal Albert Hall London over 5 consecutive years.
- Chosen to appear in the Arlene Phillips Tour as South East winners of the Best Dance Group competition.
- Former winner of Brighton and Hove ‘Team of the Year’.
- Performers at Rugby World Cup opening ceremony.
- Selected to perform at the Olympic Torch Flame Arrival performance.
- Invited to perform at Videopolis Theatre Disneyland Paris.
- Invited 5 consecutive year s to appear in The Mayors Charities Variety Show
- South England Prestige Awards – Performing Arts Academy of the Year – 2021/22
- South England Prestige Awards – Performing Arts Academy of the Year – 2022/23
- THREE BEST RATED 2022 – Top 3 Dance Schools in Brighton
Our former students that choose to further their career in the performing arts, have studied and continue to train at leading performing arts institutions including:
- ALRA-Academy of Live and Recorded Arts
- Bird College
- The Brit School
- The Brighton Academy of Performing Arts
- Italia Conti Theatre School
- The Centre Performing Arts College
- Laine Theatre Arts
- London Studio Centre
- Millennium Performing Arts College
- Mountview Academy of Theatre Arts
- Performers College
- The Royal Ballet School
- Trinity Laban Conservatoire of Music and Dance
- Urdang Academy
- Tring Park School for the Performing Arts
Frequently Asked Questions
If your child has no previous performance training, please click here to visit our AGES page. Register for the class relating to your child’s age and once registered we may suggest alternative options to find the perfect fit.
If your child has previous dance experience, click here to view our CLASSES and register for their relevant grade.
Click on our Timetable to view the cost, day, and time of each class.
Should you then decide to join us, you will be invoiced for the remainder of the term, plus the One-Time £10.00+vat registration fee.
Your child should wear something comfortable e.g., t-shirt, shorts/leggings, and bare feet or leotard and tights if they have them.
We offer various payment options, including direct debit, to help spread the cost of your payments.
Our annual summer show takes place in July and incorporates all students within the school. Few schools have retained a production every year, but we consider it to be vital that students acquire the art of live theatre performance. This is one of the highlights of our year, and so much fun for students and parents alike.
We also have a competition squad who regularly perform at festivals, competitions, and theatre productions. Competition squad performers are selected through audition only and must be studying a minimum of 3 genres with us including Ballet and attend our weekly ‘Masters’ training programme.